Sunday, March 26, 2017

Multi Press Word Press Theme Review and Bonus



MultiPress WP Theme Review and Bonus
MultiPress is a multi-purpose WP theme that was launched (released to the public) on March 26th. The beta testers aparently liked it as there seems to be some pretty good and solid reviews.  I've gotten my hands on a review copy and played around with it.

MultiPress is a word press theme that makes it easy for anyone to create nearly any kind of web page. Similar to other automated web page builders, it provides elements to choose from and especially helpful is the templates where the elements are already loaded in and merely need adjusting.



How Does Product Name Work?
MultiPress WP Theme is downloaded and installed onto your word press website. From there you activate it and use it to build out your new webpages. Watch my video showing how to use MultiPress here. You can pick from one of several themes that are provided (the way I use my webpage builder) or you can start from a blank page and add the elements you choose and put them in the order you decide upon.

Import the template with just one click, no need to upload XML file! Then edit the content with LIVE PREVIEW drag n drop editor...   Or, choose from over a hundred ready-to-use block elements with professional design... Just drag & drop it in. Once you have your elements set, then edit the image, content, layout, etc. to fit their business. It's EASY as type, click, drag & drop!

INSERT FULL VIDEO REVIEW EMBED OR PLAYLIST EMBED HERE
How Much Does Product Name Cost?
The price for MultiPress will range from $67 to $69, which comes with 45 preloaded templates and full functionality of the program.
What Are The Product Name One Time Offers (OTOs)?
MultiPres has 1 OTO: 80 additional templates for just $97

Regarding the OTO, I personally use a similar (competing product) and I rely heavily on the templates. In fact, the entire reason I think I like the program I use is that it has several templates to pick from. I am personally very challenged when I sit in front of a blank screen- but give me a web page and I can quickly delete, swap around, add, and change what is already there. Templates were offered as a OTO when I bought the program I use. I regret not having picked up the template service (it was sold as a monthly membership and I wasn’t sure I’d be using that much.

Product Name Pros
This is a great product for anyone who likes to build websites but doesn’t want to either wait or pay for a developer. It puts extreme creativity in your hands and allows you to do things with your website that a few years ago needed a developer to help with.
Product Name Cons
MultiPress has a lot of options and functionality. It will present you with a lot of choices which can slow you down when you dive into that particular rabbit hole. Good thing is there are templates to help you get the basic layout that can be adjusted (huge time saver!).
Product Name Bonuses
If you Buy Product Name here, you are going to the following bonuses.
1. Curtis Chosen’s Internet Marketing Fundamentals (best fundamentals discussion on the net, my opinion).
2. Sean Mize Platinum Coaching Call recording (get mindset help from a famous coach)
3. Listbuilding tool box (you have tools to build a website, this provides tools to build your list)

Bonuses will be delivered by JvZoo when you purchase.




No comments:

Post a Comment